KHMessen Open Studios are a chance to meet up with the residents and get a glimpse of the work that they have been developing during their residency. There are five Open Studios events per year, mostly towards the end of the residents stay, organized by KHMessen in collaboration with the artists. It is also possible for the residents to realise their own self-organized events.
Photos on the left:
- Sound artist Cheryl E. Leonard (USA) is performing a short concert with natural sounds, during the Open studio.
- Presentation of the reflection projections of Oh Soon Mi (South Korea)
- Small house with a view build by Gabriel Kaprielian (USA) during his one-month residency at KHMessen.
- Larissa Borteh (USA) is telling about her work in progress during the Open Studio
- Studio visit of James Cross (UK)